Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2011

First video!! The make up trends for the spring-summer 2011 - El primer video! las tendencias en maquillaje para la primavera-verano 2011

Last weekend a friend of mine was telling me that lately she loves her red lipstick. Talking about lipsticks I asked her if she saw the pics of the make up trends I have in the page, as the Inglot lipstick I used is amazing. She said...well...don´t think so...too many pictures....OK. I thought for myself, Ana, make it easier. So here we are, with a video...I hope it will download and I hope it works, as I am not the best friend of technology, but I tried. If you like it, I will make more :-) X
 


2011 Make up trends


El fin de semana pasado, hablando con una amiga, me decía que últimamente le encanta maquillarse los labios rojos. Le pregunté si había visto las fotos de mi página sobre las tendencias de maquillaje, porque el labial rojo de Inglot es impresionante, y me dijo...bueno...no recuerdo...demasiadas fotos para acordarme...Vale, me dije: Ana, hazlo más facilito. Y aquí estamos, con un video...Espero que se cargue, que funcione, ya que la tecnología no es, digamos, mi mejor amiga, pero lo he intentado. Si os gusta, haré más. Un besito

No comments: