Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

My Family Photoshoot!

October, 2012.
It is not a secret that I love Elisha Clarke´s Photography...so here we are, in a posing family morning in the park.
I met Elisha over a year ago at a Wedding in Dublin, and we have worked some other times together since. I do not know much about Photography, but I never worry too much when Elisha is taking the pictures, as she is able to make you look your best!  You can check Elisha´s work here: Elisha Clarke Photography
I also met Sabrina at a Wedding last year, this time in Kildare, and since we have worked together in different occasions, apart from doing my own hair...she is absolutely brilliant.  You can check Sabrina´s work here: Hair by Sabrina
It is a long time that I wanted to do this family photoshoot... I remember telling them while we were doing a photo shoot together, and the following week Abbey (my daughter) got a black eye :S
Finally here it is, my family photo shoot :) I have a few ideas of what to do with these pictures, especially as Christmas is getting closer...
If you want to check out other photo shoots we did together, click here: Photoshoots

Hope you have a nice weekend xxx

Octubre, 2012.
No es un secreto que me encantan las fotos de Elisha Clarke...así que ahí va una sesión familiar tras una mañana de lo más "posante" en el parque.
Conocí a Elisha hace algo más de un año en una boda en Dublín, y desde entonces hemos trabajado juntas en otras ocasiones. Yo no entiendo mucho de fotografía, la verdad, pero cuando es Elisha la que hace las fotos sé que no tengo de qué preocuparme, ella consigue que siempre salgas bien! Si quieres ver el trabajo de Elisha, pincha:Elisha Clarke Photography
También conocí a Sabrina haciendo una boda el año pasado, esta vez en Kildare, y desde entonces hemos trabajado juntas en varias ocasiones, además de ser mi pelusquera habitual...es muy buena. Puedes echar un vistazo a su trabajo aquí: Hair by Sabrina
Hacía tiempo que quería hacer una sesión de fotos familiar. Recuerdo que lo comenté con Elisha y Sabrina mientras trabajábamos juntas haciendo una sesión, y justo esa semana Abbey (mi hija) vino con un ojo morado :S
Finalmente aquí está, mi sesión de fotos familiar :) Tengo algunas ideas de qué hacer con estas fotos, especialmente ahora que se acerca la Navidad...
Si quieres ver otras sesiones de fotos en que hemos trabajado juntas las tres, pincha aquí:  Photoshoots

Os deseo un feliz fín de semana xxx