Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

Let´s welcome the New Year!


Happy New Year!! Better late than ever…ooops!!
Back in Dublin from my Spanish holiday, and busy busy in this new year and hopefully it will  also be a great one.
Yesterday I got surprised and I have to tell you, the brand Smashbox is also sold now  in Boots!
 It is not a surprise that I like this brand very much, especially a few of its products, like the primers, the foundations for oily skin and their hydrating mineral powder. Well, I was very surprised when I went to pay and found out that prices have been reduced by  almost 30%! Thanks Boots J
If you have not tried Smashbox products yet, now they are easier to find and a bit cheaper! So worth it.
Have a good week x

Feliz Año Nuevo!! Más vale tarde que nunca…:S
Ya de vuelta en Dublín tras mis vacaciones en España, y hemos empezado con mucho trabajo, esperemos que éste sea un año estupendo también.
Ayer me sorprendí mucho y os lo tengo que contar, la marca de cosméticos Smashbox está ahora también disponible en Boots!
No es una sorpresa lo mucho que me gusta esta marca, especialmente alguno de sus productos, como las prebases, la base de maquillaje para pieles grasas y los polvos sueltos minerales hidratantes. Bien, pues me sorprendí muchísimo al ir a la caja a pagar y descubrir que han reducido los precios de casi el 30%!Gracias Boots J
Si aún no habéis probado los productos de Smashbox, ahora son más fáciles de encontrar y cuestan menos! Vale la pena.
Que paséis muy buena semana, un beso

No comments: