Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

My new logo...by Laliblue - Mi nuevo logo...por Laliblue

I am very happy to show you my new logo, designed by Laliblue. I have already posted about this Spanish designer, who is not only one of my very favourites, but the person behind these designs is also a very loved and cherished person for me, she is my baby cousin. You can see my post about her designs clicking here: Fashion Accessories Laliblue, and the beautiful headpiece she made for me on the occasion of my brother´s in law Wedding, clicking here: My Laliblue headpiece
So, I could only think about Laliblue when I thought about a logo for my Oh La Belle!... I asked Gemma to create a Lali (this is how she calls her dolls), and I knew I would not be disappointed. So here you have! this is me!!doing my own make up!! how cool is that? 
Thank you Gemma, I love you and my new logo :) xxx



Estoy muy contenta de poder enseñaros, finalmente, mi nuevo logo, diseñado por Laliblue. Ya he escrito alguna vez sobre Laliblue, cuyos diseños van más allá de ser mis favoritos...Además, la creadora que está al otro lado de la firma es una persona muy querida por mí, y a la que adoro, mi prima pequeña Gemma. Puedes ver mi post sobre algunos de sus diseños si pinchas aquí: Accesorios de Moda Lalibluey el tocado que me hizo para la boda irlandesa de mi cuñado, pinchando aquí: Mi tocado Laliblue
Así que, sólo pude pensar en Laliblue cuando decidí que me apetececía mucho un logotipo para mi Oh La Belle!...y le pregunté a Gemma si me haría una de sus Lalis (así es como llama a sus muñequitas), sabiendo que me encantaría. Y aquí está! y soy yo! maquillándome! Mola o qué?
Gracias Gemma, te quiero mucho y me encanta mi nuevo logo :) muchos besos

No comments: