Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

Another fashion look for my portfolio

Hi there, it is finally Friday!
This is another fashion look that I made recently for my portofolio. I am constantly updating my skills and this year I am doing a Fashion, theater and media, with special effects, make up course. I was very lucky to work with a fantastic group of people who agreed in  collaborating with me for these looks. The amazing dresses are by Martina, Marna Designs. She gave me a lend of some of her fab designs, John Scully was in charge of the photography, Sabrina Hair by Sabrina was doing all the hair styles, in this case the model is the beatiful Zeena Mushinn, and I did the make up looks.
For this look, I made these jewel pieces to be placed over the eyebrows, glued and sewed on tulle, that was then glued to the model´s face.
Thank you to all, it was a great day and I love the results :)
Happy weekend!

Hola, por fín viernes!
Este es otro look High fashion que he preparado recientemente. Continuamente trato de actualizarme y mejorar mis habilidades, así que este año me he metido en un buen "fregao", y estoy haciendo un curso de maquillaje de Moda, teatro y caracterización (efectos especiales).  Siempre tratando de actualizarme y mejorar, este año decidí hacer un curso de maquillaje de moda, teatro y caracterización. Tuve mucha suerte al poder contar para esta sesión con un grupo increíble de profesionales que colaboraron conmigo para estas fotos. 
Los espectaculares vestidos son obra de Martina, de Marna Designs, quien me dejó usar algunos de sus fantásticos diseños. John Scully a cargo de la fotografía, Sabrina Hair by Sabrina se encargó del peinado, la modelo de este look es Zeena Mushinn, y yo me encargué del maquillaje.
Para este look preparé estas piezas de pedrería que coloqué encimade las cejas, cosidas sobre tul y después pegadas a la cara de la modelo.
Muchas gracias a todos los colaboradores, fue un día fantástico, y aquí están los resultados :)
Que paséis un buen fín de semana xxx




No comments: