Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

Happy Mother´s Day! - Feliz Día de la madre!

Today is Mother´s Day in Spain and other countries all over the world, so Happy Mother´s day!
A very especial Congratulations to my mum, who is an amazing mother and I love her to bits. And a very especial mention and thank you to Cuplé Castellón: Cuplé facebook page
Living so far away from my hometown it looks like you are almost forced to send flowers for an occasion like this,as it is easy. And I am not a big fan of flowers...I rather prefer a present that you can put on! :)  So I got in contact with Mónica from Cuplé Castellón (Spain), whose shop is close by my parents, and via whatsapp and facebook I was able to choose a present for my mum, a  beautiful necklace and bracelet. They phoned her to let her know that there was a present for her in the shop from her daughter and she picked it up yesterday. 
It was so easy, they have beautiful stuff and they are also so helpful and nice, thanks a million Cuplé Castellón.
Happy Mother´s Day to everybody, and very especially to my beautiful mum!


                            
Hoy es el día de la madre en España y otros países alrededor del mundo, así que Feliz Día de la madre! 
Una felicitación muy especial para mi madre, que es una madraza y la quiero muchísimo. Y una mención muy especial y dar las gracias desde aquí a Cuplé Castellón: Página de facebook Cuplé
Vivir tan lejos de casa parece que te fuerza a enviar flores cuando hay un acontecimiento especial, es más fácil. Y yo no soy una gran fan de las flores...casi prefiero un regalito que me pueda poner! :)  Así que me puse en contacto con Mónica, de la tienda Cuplé Castellón, en España, y cuya tienda está cerca de casa de mis padres, y entre whatsapp y facebook pude elegir el regalo para mi madre, un collar y una pulsera preciosos. Ellas mismas llamaron a mi madre para decirle que tenía una sorpresa de su hija en la tienda, y mi madre se acercó ayer a recogerla.
Fué realmente fácil, la tienda tienes cosas chulísimas, como para volverte loca, y ellas son encantadoras, muchísimas gracias Cuplé Castellón!
Feliz día de la madre a todas las mamás, y muy especialmente a la mía, te quiero mami!

No comments: