Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

My forest fairy

I am now quite familiar with fairies, as having a 3 year old little girl helps!  Abbey wants to be a tooth fairy when she grows up :S
The forest fairy was inspired to me by a song of "Sordomondo", a spanish band that makes me very proud as both, my brother and my sister, are part of the band.
This photoshoot was done in Wexford recently, first in studio and then we moved to location, in a forest close to the city.
The fotographer is: Vladimir Morovoz ; model: Katy O´Halloran ; and hair and head piece are from: Natalie da Costa.
I got the dress in Promod, and the few bits of the head piece in different shops, like Hickeys or a florist.
I think we all made a great team on the day, including Val, who was helping with the smoke machine, and she was brilliant too. The song was used to show the images of the day, so here you have! 


Estoy bastante familiarizada con las hadas, ya que tener una nena de 3 años que quiere ser hada de mayor, ayuda :S
Para este tema y maquillaje me inspiré en una canción que se llama "El Bosque", es de Sordomondo, un grupo que me llena de orgullo ya que los dos, mi hermana y mi hermano, forman parte de él.
Esta sesión de fotos se hizo en Wexford (Irlanda) recientemente; primero en estudio y luego en un bosque cercano a la ciudad.
El fotógrafo es Vladimir Morovoz; la modelo; Katy O´Halloran; y el peinado y diadema son obra de: Natalie da Costa.
El vestido lo compré en Promod, y todas las piezas que componen la diadema en distintas tiendas, como Hickeys, o mi floristería local. 
Creo que hicimos un equipo fantástico ese día, incluyendo a Val, que se encargó de la máquina de humo, y es un encanto. La canción se usó para mostrar todas las imágenes del día, así que, aquí os la dejo!













No comments: