Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

I´m loving it!!- Me encanta!! (4)


It has been a while since I do not post about things I am lately loving…and thinking about a reason for this delay…I am going to blame the weather, it deserves it. The bad weather is then, the reason.While in the rest of Europe it looks like the temperatures are raising, everybody is posting pics with short sleeves etc, here it is still terribly cold, no way I can go around without my coat! Sad or what? But May has something special, a mini- holiday in Spain at the end of the month, and seriously, I cannot wait!
Hace días que no hago un post sobre las cosas que llaman mi atención, que me gustan por algún motivo…y pensando en un por qué de tanto retraso…le voy a echar la culpa al clima, que ya se lo merece. Esa es la razón. Cuando parece que en el resto de Europa han subido las temperaturas y la gente empieza a colgar fotos en manguita corta etc, aquí nos hace un frío tremendo, no nos quitamos el plumas! Es triste o no? Pero este mes de Mayo tiene algo especial, unas mini vacaciones en España a final de mes, y ya estoy contando los días que faltan!


We have been shopping holiday clothes for Abbey this weekend, sandals, summer dresses…OMG!! I have been dreaming with the holiday since, a week in the sun, with my family and friends, with my niece´s holy communion in the middle, and all of that in the sun!! I love it! 

Este fin de semana hemos ido a comprarle a Abbey algunas cosas para el viaje, tirantitos, sandalias…qué subidón!!! Ya me he puesto a soñar con la semanita al sol que nos espera, con Comunión de mi sobrina incluída, ratos con la familia, los amigos…y todo eso al sol!! Qué gusto, por Dios…

Something that I am loving a lot lately are the last nars blushes I got. The more I try nars products, the more I am convinced they are something else. Yesterday I did the make up for a lady on the occasion of her daughter´s Communion, and today a bridal trial. I used nars foundation and also nars blush, well…two of them on each, that is something about their pretty colors,that they work great together. Sorry for the quality of the picture, I will take more and better about this blushes.I cannot post the bridal one yet :)
Algo que me tiene loca son los últimos coloretes que he comprado de Nars. Cuántos más productos pruebo, más me gusta esta marca. Ayer maquillé a una chica para la Comunión de su hija, y hoy una prueba de novia, utilizando tanto la base de maquillaje como el colorete de nars, bueno dos en cada una...Eso es algo que me encanta de esta marca, los colores son preciosos y quedan muy bien combinados. Lástima que la foto con el móvil es pésima, ya haré más. Y sobre la novia, pues habrá que esperar a que se case para colgar las fotos :)




And last, a product for the hair that gives great results. I was finding my hair extremely dry, brushing it was a challenge with all those knots, and it was so dull. Some weeks ago I was in Wexford, and I met Sandra, we have a common friend. She was going to do my colour, and she also gave me good advise. Using lots of products does not solve the problem, if it is not the right products. My hair routine, every couple of days was: shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioning spray and serum. She told me that my hair was probably saturated from so many products and so my hair was only getting worse. I listened to her and decided to give it a try. It is now around a month since I am using Ciment- Anti-usure Kerastase she recommend. I have to say that I do not need anything else than the shampoo and this product, as my hair is easy to brush and looks so shiny. I am delighted. 
For those of you living in Wexford and might interest, Sandra is a mobile hairdresser. I loved the colour she did on me, and her advise. (Sandra Durán: 0894546293 ). 
I leave you with some pics, and wish you all a very happy week. Here in Ireland this is a short one, with the Bank Holiday Monday :) 
Ana xxx
Por último, un producto que estoy utilizando para el pelo, que me está dando buenos resultados. Llevaba una temporada con el pelo muy seco, me costaba muchísimo desenredarlo, y estaba como opaco. Un fín de semana que pasé en Wexford, aproveché para que Sandra me hiciera el color, tenemos una amiga común. Fue ella quien me dijo que no por usar más productos iba a solucionar el problema, más bien se trata de usar los productos adecuados. Yo estaba usando champú, acondicionador, mascarilla, líquido acondicionador sin aclarado y sérum cada dos días; y Sandra me dijo que probablemente estaba saturando el pelo con tanto producto y empeorando el problema. Le hice caso, y desde entonces (hará un mes) sólo uso champú y el producto de Kerastase que me recomendó, Ciment Anti-Usure. Tengo que decir que me lo desenredo sin problemas y además lo tengo más brillante. Estoy encantada. 
Para aquellas en Wexford que os pueda interesar, Sandra es peluquera, trabaja a domicilio, y yo quedé encantada, tanto con el color, como con sus consejos. (Sandra Durán: 0894546293). 
Os dejo algunas fotos que hicimos. Que tengáis muy buena semana, aquí en Irlanda es cortita, con el lunes de fiesta :)
Ana xxx



No comments: